The International Skateboarding Federation (ISF) is formally organized and incorporated as Skateboarding’s International Federation and World Governing Body.
The ISF has been established to provide direction and governance for the sport of skateboarding, worldwide;
The ISF’s goals include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To make skateboarding available to everyone in the world who wishes to participate,
- To guarantee skateboarding continues to provide the freedom of self-expression and creativity,
- To promote and support the sport of skateboarding in order to guarantee it’s future,
- To continue to maintain the integrity and authenticity of skateboarding as a sport, a passion, and a lifestyle,
- and to apply these rules of governance in a fair and equitable way, and to do so through the leadership and expertise of the skateboarding family, worldwide.